Bookmark & Amp; Share

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

SETTLING IN KEEPING WARM

It was a long journey. I left Miami and the sun Wednesday Feb 10th, 2010. All of the NE US airports were closed. They routed me to Dussseldorf, Ger. Helsinki, Vilnius.
Missed connection to Helsinki due to timing. So I was rerouted to Warsaw and then Vilnius. This caused a full day delay. Had to stay night in Warsaw Airport - no rooms.
All in all it is OK. I had a good book to read : Steve Foss "Satan's Dirty Little Secret" and of course the Bible and God Sightings
My friend picked me up in Vilnius and drove me to Kauno. Apartment [flat] is warm and clean, and in center of city near large Mall called the Akropolis. More on this later because here I will meet with youth and provide EE information.
Participants get a ball cap thanks to SELAH.
I will search for TRAC phone chip tomorrow and tonight [5PM here 10 AM FLL] I will log onto FBCFL pod cast with pastor Larry.
God Bless All
You are in my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment